Thursday, October 1, 2009

My new beautiful nieces

Well as you all know just 4 months ago I only had 4 beautiful nieces, but 41/2 months ago my sister Naomi had yet another girl. Her name is Rylee she is so precious. Then my other sister Charity is having her fourth girl, as early as tomorrow. Then on October 20Th my sister Amanda is having her first child which happens to be a girl, I know Amanda is going to make a wonderful mother. I think it would be nice to have a boy in the family, but it sure is nice to be surrounded by beautiful little girls, and I am so excited to meet the new little ones that are coming very soon. They are not even born yet and there auntie already loves them so much....

1 comment:

  1. You are a great auntie!! It's so fun to have all these little girls!

    ReplyDelete